Marston’s provide an excellent block management service. In the capable hands of our friendly, knowledgable team you an be sure that your developement is being successfully maintained and that our clients are provided with the highest level of proffesional service.
Our services include the following;
- Review the service charge budgets and altering if needed
- Arrange and attend site visits on a regular basis to ensure that the day to day running of the block is being maintained
- Organise one of our trusted contractor’s to carry out communal works in a timely manner>/li>
- Arrange and attend the annual general meetings
- Plan and budget for required major works to be carried out
- Our highly skilled surveyor to access the developments and produce a detailed report (condition survey) that will list any advised actions that the surveyor deems necessary to undertake to ensure the development remains in good condition
- Communicate with the insurance department regarding the block’s buildings insurance and handling any potential insurance claims that arise.
Prepare and send notices
- Ensure that all risk assessments and reports are carried out and kept to a legal standard
If you would like more information regarding block management and our services, please contact us.